We’ve teamed up with Chris Griffett of the Pickled Fork to create a superb Autumn feast. The menu is filled with interesting and unusual treats which are sure to delivera taste sensation. Everything from homemade bread with scallop roe butter to delicious foraged mushroom cassoulet – it’s high end food at really reasonable price – £25 for 3 courses including a delicious seasonal cocktail on arrival. Book via the shop & events tab on our website.
- Spring Supplier Field Trip
- Putting Scottish Food Producers at the Heart of Great Eating
- Lambing it up at the Bistro
- Great July reviews for the bistro!
- Supernature – Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil
- Fresh, Bright, Delicious
- Bistro Opening: 11th June 2012!
- Foraging Courses – Spring and Autumn
- Talks at the Edinburgh Larder with Edinburgh Local Food Network
- Great picture of our parsnip, kale & cheese soup on blipfoto!