We’ve added a second date for mushroom foraging to our events calendar this year. Our first course in September was so popular that we’ve organised another course through Plants with Purpose. The course begins at 10.30am and lasts for 3 hours. It will combine identification with a forage walk so you can build a good basis of knowledge in how to forage mushrooms. The location of the course is Blackford Hill – at the main gate leading up from Charterhall Road (please see map attached below). Bus services 24 and 41 run from the city centre and there is also parking available at the gate where we will meet on Charterhall Road. Please book via the ‘Shop & Events’ tab on our website. If you have any queries, please feel free to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call our cafe on 0131 5566922.
- Celebrating Real Bread Week
- Spring Supplier Field Trip
- Putting Scottish Food Producers at the Heart of Great Eating
- Lambing it up at the Bistro
- Great July reviews for the bistro!
- Supernature – Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil
- Fresh, Bright, Delicious
- Bistro Opening: 11th June 2012!
- Foraging Courses – Spring and Autumn
- Talks at the Edinburgh Larder with Edinburgh Local Food Network