We’ve organised another course through Plants with purpose after the success of our foraging course for leaves & wild herbs at the start of the summer. The course is only £15 for 3 hours and can be booked through the shop & events tab on our website. Directions to the location for our course are also attached below.
- Spring Supplier Field Trip
- Putting Scottish Food Producers at the Heart of Great Eating
- Lambing it up at the Bistro
- Great July reviews for the bistro!
- Supernature – Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil
- Fresh, Bright, Delicious
- Bistro Opening: 11th June 2012!
- Foraging Courses – Spring and Autumn
- Talks at the Edinburgh Larder with Edinburgh Local Food Network
- Great picture of our parsnip, kale & cheese soup on blipfoto!