After the success of last years foraging courses with Plants with Purpose, we’ve arranged another 4 dates for foraging in Edinburgh in 2012. Two courses are in Spring where we’ll hunt for wild herbs and leaves. Two courses will then be held in Autumn which will focus on mushrooms and berries. The courses are £20 per person for a 2-3 hour walk and can be booked through the shop tab on our website. If you need any further information, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Celebrating Real Bread Week
- Spring Supplier Field Trip
- Putting Scottish Food Producers at the Heart of Great Eating
- Lambing it up at the Bistro
- Great July reviews for the bistro!
- Supernature – Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil
- Fresh, Bright, Delicious
- Bistro Opening: 11th June 2012!
- Foraging Courses – Spring and Autumn
- Talks at the Edinburgh Larder with Edinburgh Local Food Network