We’ve teamed up with Edinburgh Local Food Network to offer a programme of exciting talks and visits based around local food initiatives. The talks are in the Larder at 15 Blackfriars Street on the 1st Thursday of the month from 7-9pm and cost just £5 for a bowl of delicious soup with artisan bread and a really inspiring talk from a range of food enthusiasts. More info on the talks and visits can be found on the ELFN website and via the events poster below - we hope you can join us!
- Spring Supplier Field Trip
- Putting Scottish Food Producers at the Heart of Great Eating
- Lambing it up at the Bistro
- Great July reviews for the bistro!
- Supernature – Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil
- Fresh, Bright, Delicious
- Bistro Opening: 11th June 2012!
- Foraging Courses – Spring and Autumn
- Talks at the Edinburgh Larder with Edinburgh Local Food Network
- Great picture of our parsnip, kale & cheese soup on blipfoto!