We’ve had our new menu in operation for about a month now and it seems to be going really well. We also have a range of delicious seasonal specials every day with two soups – one meat and one vegan – as well as our fantastic selection of homemade cakes. We offer lots of gluten free options and a takeaway menu too – just ask one of our staff for details.
- Spring Supplier Field Trip
- Putting Scottish Food Producers at the Heart of Great Eating
- Lambing it up at the Bistro
- Great July reviews for the bistro!
- Supernature – Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil
- Fresh, Bright, Delicious
- Bistro Opening: 11th June 2012!
- Foraging Courses – Spring and Autumn
- Talks at the Edinburgh Larder with Edinburgh Local Food Network
- Great picture of our parsnip, kale & cheese soup on blipfoto!