So after spending lots of time sourcing fantastic wine and beer, we’ve discovered a minor hiccup with our license. It’s nothing major – we should be up and running fully by early December – just in time for mulled wine and minced pies! In the mean time, feel free to byob!!
- Spring Supplier Field Trip
- Putting Scottish Food Producers at the Heart of Great Eating
- Lambing it up at the Bistro
- Great July reviews for the bistro!
- Supernature – Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil
- Fresh, Bright, Delicious
- Bistro Opening: 11th June 2012!
- Foraging Courses – Spring and Autumn
- Talks at the Edinburgh Larder with Edinburgh Local Food Network
- Great picture of our parsnip, kale & cheese soup on blipfoto!